The POWERFlexx System delivers advanced power management features and in-the-fastener charging to keep you powered on every call without having to lug around extra batteries or take them out to charge.
The POWERFlexx Powered Ambulance Cot also features 700lb unassisted lift capacity. The cot lifts the 700 lb. weight, not the operators, reducing situations where operators may injure their back.
- The ICS - Integrated Charging System is built into the cot fastener and keeps the battery powered for an unlimited number of runs, eliminating the need to lug around or store extra batteries or take them out to charge.(BCS -Break-Away Charging System also available).
- Sleep mode preserves battery life and wakes up at the touch of the activation pad, so a strong charge is always there when you need it.
- Hydraulic Actuator Unit with dual rail system provides smooth and stable activation.
- 24 Volt DC Power Pack with Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries.
- 700 lb unassisted lifting capacity, the highest in the industry.
- 700 lb lifting capacity reduces situations where operators may injure their back.
- No pinch points anywhere along the mainframe of the cot
- Wide Wheel Base, Placement of Motor & Battery, and proper X-frame positioning create lower center of gravity and greater stability.
- Smooth Finish, Anodized Aluminum Main-Frame eliminates collection points for blood and pathogens and prevents unsightly wear and tear.
- Reflective Labeling increases visibility at night
- Powder-coated frame available in rescue red, day-glo green, electric blue, safety orange and platinum
- Manual Release Handle allows operators to adjust cot height without using the power system
- Wide Thumb Controls provide effective gripping and control from a variety of positions with or without gloves
- Five Position Drop-frame and multi-position Foot-end Lift Bar provide better leverage for lifting and loading and accommodates movement in confined spaces.
- Infinite bed height adjustment from 12" to 41" giving you the highest load height of any cot on the market.
- 6" wheels provide better transport over all types of terrain
- All Metal Frame Construction for strength, long service life, and better performance with heavy patients
- Rigorously tested in a full range of operating environments and extreme temperature conditions from -40° F - 150° F.
- Improved Patient Surface increases surface length by 6¼ inches.
- Dual Lifting Cylinders and Rails provide smooth and even lifting for greater patient sense of security
- No need to have a dedicated, bariatric only, cot. The POWERFlexx features 1000 lb capacity and full 360° maneuverability in the lowest position and quickly converts to a full bariatric cot with accessories such as the LBS or LBS Jr. Bariatric Boards, Manta Transfer Sheet, Tow Package, and Push Pull Handles. These accessories quickly convert the Poweflexx to a full bariatric cot and provide better stability and load control and increased comfort for bariatric patients.
Site Mailing List
Sign Guest Book
View Guest Book
Quality New And used Ambulance Sales Export Experts Houston Texas
Reliable Emergency Vehicles, Inc.
RELIABLE EMERGENCY VEHICLES, INC. WAS SELECTED AS THE SUPPLIER TO DESIGN PREMIER CUSTOM GENERATOR POWERED AMBULANCES FOR US TROOPS IN IRAQ & KUWAIT.
THESE STATE OF THE ART UNITS ARE USED TO SAVE LIVES OF OUR MILITARY PERSONNEL.
WE HAVE 100'S OF CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PURCHASED OUR AMBULANCES INCLUDING PHOENIX FD, ARIZONA FD, DETROIT FD, HAINES ALASKA FD, IRVING FD, CORDOVA ALASKA FD, MILTON FREEWATER OREGON FD, CLOVIS NEW MEXICO FD, MUSKOGEE OKLAHOMA EMS PLUS SEVERAL HUNDRED'S SOLD THROUGHOUT OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.
Copyright 2014 Reliable Emergency Vehicles, Inc., All Rights Reserved
Powered by Google
New Ambulance Sales Used Ambulance Sales Used Ambulance Consignment Used Ambulance Listings